The URBAN DIVERS ENVIROMEDIA MOBILE
The Traveling Nature and Maritime Museum on Wheels
OFFICIAL LAUNCH THIS FALL! ...Please stay tuned.
NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATION FOR FALL, WINTER & SPRING 2009/2010 SCHOOL VISITS.
Get a preview this summer starting on July 18th
UDEC ENVIROMEDIA MOBILE will emerge at a Brooklyn Waterfront near you with The Urban Trekker' Tour 2009. This is a fun filled summer weekend of Environmental Education through Recreation, Environmental stewardship, Cultural Enrichment in Maritime activities. The program is in conjunction with UDEC's 10th Anniversary celebration in providing its resources and services in environmental education, stewardship, culture and maritime to diverse communities along the urban estuary.
JOIN US, FOLLOW IT, and HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Urban Trekker Tour 2009
...Designated Official Quadricentennial Ambassador by the State of New York.
ENVIROMEDIA MOBILE's- " Urban Trekker Tour 2009"
- ♦ 10th Annual Submerge Art & Environment Festival Exhibition- featuring artists. Mara Haseltine, Rik Davis, Charles Denson, Walter Martin ( Video Installation) with special international artists- photography of Gustavo "Coyote" Vilchis , High Bridge Children's Art Show II ( High Bridge Family Life Center, and High Bridge Coalition)
- ♦ Get On The Water NYC- Urban River Tours Ecocruise Series- aboard a unique 32ft indian shipping canoe that accommodates 21 paddlers at time,
- ♦ GoFish N Seine- Family Catch & Release Fishing,
- ♦ Urban Wings of Water"- Birds of Prey education and demonstration
- ♦ Live! Beneath The Urban Estuary- Live underwater video exploration
- ♦ Under Da BiG TiPi
- ♦ Diving Heritage Museum
..and much more.
For the Urban Diver’s Calendar of Events,
please visit www.enviromediamobile.blogspot.com
UDEC EMM program is made possible with the support of
ASSEMBLYMAN BILL COLTON,
Hudson River Foundation,
NYC Environmental Fund,
Brooklyn Arts Council,
Bronx Arts Council,
Councilman Charles Baron,
Councilwoman Helen Diane Foster,
Department of Cultural Affairs,
Dept of Environmental Conservation,
Assemblywoman Inez Baron,
Councilman Robert Jackson,
Mr. Charlie Christie,
MEMBERS and COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS like you.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A SPONSOR - Please call UDEC at 347-224-5828 or send an email to email@example.com
PROGRAM OFFERS SPRING and SUMMER INTERNSHIP and VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
TO VOLUNTEER FOR SEASONAL SUMMER WATERFRONT ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION THROUGH RECREATION EVENTS PLEASE SEND EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org